Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is The Systres Guardian Motif dropping in game yet?

Blinx
Blinx
✭✭✭✭✭
or does it drop once the Fire Song dlc is released?

before I start doing these delve dailys on all my children, I would like to know for sure.
TIA
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 30, 2022 4:08PM
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it drops.
    Most motifs start dropping when u see them in Crown Store.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
  • cozmic72
    cozmic72
    ✭✭✭
    Got my first piece yesterday from a High Isle daily reward box.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was just making sure, still kind of over-dosed on High Isle due to the event, which was not that long ago, but if it's dropping I'll grin & bear it
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, started dropping yesterday I believe
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    was just making sure, still kind of over-dosed on High Isle due to the event, which was not that long ago, but if it's dropping I'll grin & bear it

They should of added that style to the crown store when the event was going on to add more styles dropping from the daily awards.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the Shield motif after 4 runs, so I suppose I'm adding this to my ESO-to do list.

**MODS feel free to Move it/or Close it, my question was answered.**
    Edited by Blinx on October 27, 2022 8:42PM
  • kaushad
    kaushad
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should of added that style to the crown store when the event was going on to add more styles dropping from the daily awards.

At the time, I just assumed that it had an excruciatingly low drop rate to compensate for the ease of completing delve dailies. This is a pleasant surprise, even if there is too much platemail.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the legs today.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drop rate is abysmal. Gotten 0 in about 20 tries. If other's hadn't received it, I'd question if actually exists.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the dagger page earlier this week.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • SammyKhajit
      SammyKhajit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Got the gloves page today.
    • ZOS_Icy
      ZOS_Icy
      mod
      Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Staff Post
    • Eliahnus
      Eliahnus
      ✭✭✭
      16 dailies, exactly ZERO drops !!
      The drop rate for this kind of dailies has never been so bad ...
      Very frustrating.
    • Taggund
      Taggund
      ✭✭✭✭
      Started when released, but just 1 drop for me (the first day), so now I've just stopped doing them. I burnout easily on dailies.
    • huntgod_ESO
      huntgod_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The drop rate on these seems absurdly low, I have been doing all 6 delve quests on my main since the second or third day they started dropping and have gotten ONE, I quit about three days ago after having opened over 50 of those stupid chests, between my main and several alts.
      --- HuntGod ---
      Officer of the Unrepentant
      www.unrepentantgaming.com