Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

21000 Crown Pack in ESO Store - "The connection was reset"

drakhan2002_ESO
drakhan2002_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I am unable to bring up the 21000 Crown Pack page in the ESO store. All other crown pack options work and I can purchase...just NOT 21000 crowns. I continuously get "the connection was reset" web page error message in all browsers - Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I have logged out of my account (and back in), restarted my PC, and cleared my browser cache.

b8d814z81yj3.jpg

1) Can others bring up the 21000 crown pack page correctly?
2) Is this a ZOS thing to fix?
3) Any thoughts on how to fix this connection reset?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 27, 2022 4:38PM
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrome and Opera - page https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/21000_crowns opens fine.
    If it's not universal I doubt ZOS could fix that.
    Maybe it's a region thing? VPN? Or absence of VPN (would advise against making purchases through VPN though)? Or your security software?
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As it turns out, it was my AV software that classified the 21000 crown pack page as URL:Phishing. If you use AVAST, it may classify the site as a phishing site. After setting a URL exception within the AVAST, the site came up.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know an anti-virus issue was causing the page not to load. With the issue now resolved, we will go ahead and close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.