Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

There needs to be an implementation of a new Crown Crate Formula.

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't seen the Dwarven crown crates in a solid year now. So i think they should work more like this

Monthly Rota
New Crown Crate (4 Weeks)
Old Crown Crate (1st 2 Weeks)
Old Crown Crate (2nd 2 Weeks)

this would mean that each month we have at least 2 previous crown crates because having to wait a year for like pet I want.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very much agree, I think old crates need to rotate in more. I also think stuff like the Bastion and Hunter’s Grotto should come back every Halloween. I know zos wants to make fomo but it doesn’t make sense to me to bar people from paying for things they want and thus make them frustrated…
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you also have to remember there are so many crown crates on the list. Zos can easily keep FOMO factor into play. so having a rotational list of old crown crates appearing every 1-2 weeks will never EVER hurt Zos's income.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.