The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please add Armory Stations to battlegrounds

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Randomly generating lopsided teams without providing a way for players to fix the imbalance is not good.

Examples
  • No healer on my team while both enemy teams have healers. Let me change builds so I can heal.
  • 2 to 3 healers on my team. Let me change builds so I can do damage.
  • I'm the only healer in the entire BG. Let me change builds so I don't ruin the battleground for everyone else.
Please add armory stations to battlegrounds so we can change morphs, attributes, mundus, etc as needed.

@ZOS_Kevin

Edited by SkaraMinoc on October 27, 2022 8:44PM
PC NA
  • Icyfire369
    Icyfire369
    ✭✭✭
    I like this idea.

Adding Armory Stations to BGs would be a HUGE Quality of Life improvement.
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So on chaosball everyone is switching to his healer tank and the team wins, which had the luck to grab the ball as first? :p

This example works for every other game mode too.
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds awfully pay to win. People who have more armory slots (to customize builds for specific game modes) will have a significant advantage.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want it there so that I can continue to do my pve things while waiting for the queue, and then swap to a pvp setup while waiting for the match to start.
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So on chaosball everyone is switching to his healer tank and the team wins, which had the luck to grab the ball as first? :p

I mean that's a problem with the game mode balance, not an issue with swapping builds.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Solid idea!
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Aldoss
    Aldoss
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed with @CameraBeardThePirate. It's common sense suggestions like these that prove how much work the BGs need.

If a common sense suggestion breaks the mode's design because it makes it easier to exploit, then it sounds like the root of the problem is the design.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they aren't going to allow us to queue for a specific game type, then this is 100% a legitimate suggestion. I would definitely change my build based on DM vs objective-based game modes.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."