The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help with autocategory addon

Rageypoo
Rageypoo
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, if anyone is familiar with this mod i could use some help. I'm trying to make a filter for treasure, and I made the category, and I did the filter command and checked it and it said good in green, so when it was added it just doesn't seem to want to sort the treasure items, it sticks it in "other" and there is no category of other to edit so i'm not sure what to do.

If anyone has an idea i'm all ears!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not familiar with this addon so i dont think ill be much help there, but i do use a similar one to auto mark "treasure" items as junk called "dustman"

this one has tons of configurations to auto mark just about anything as junk, and then has an option to auto sell the junk at a merchant which has made bag management a ton easier

i am assuming this is why you wanted them to fill into their own category so you could quickly sell them, which is why i suggested an alternative lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you i will give this a try