The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox pvp population small?

UGotBenched91
UGotBenched91
✭✭✭✭✭
I started ESO on Xbox in the fall of 2015 and PvP cyrodil was packed. I have a lot of good memories meeting with the same group every night and playing. I log in now and it always seems dead with barely anyone talking. Is Xbox pvp population small now?
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time of day? GH is usually busy. BR is in spurts. Raven is pretty empty most of the time.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • AdamLAD
    AdamLAD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU PvP population is very low. Whilst yes, sometimes it can be capped. It's very rare and it's the usual players who play. I hardly ever see new players enter PvP. I constantly fight the same players over and over again. On every single other server they have a fresh flow of band new PvP players who enter on the regular. I went onto Xbox NA and the consistency of clearly brand new players is staggering in comparison. And Xbox as a whole is the lowest populated comparison to PS and PC. Imagine what the others server's are like for fresh players. So in summary Xbox EU is the lowest populated server by some margine for PvP, Xbox NA is doing good right now, but is in slight decline apparently
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanks, zergs, same content for nearly 10 years..it all factors in..its why I go bg, at least that mixes it up
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how it is with Xbox but I know quite a few old school vets have moved on from PS and started over on PC. I was shocked at how many familiar names I saw in Cyro when I made the switch myself back in February. I figure there are quite a few Xbox refugee's too based on how many sub 600CP players there are whose names I don't recognize that clearly know exactly what they're doing in PvP.
    Edited by Thecompton73 on October 25, 2022 8:47PM
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now and again i enjoy watching trvpgame back on xbox he puts on a good stream, and it kinda reminds me of how fun it was at some point. All the same im glad i moved on from all that a few years ago, i miss the general enthusiasm that everyone had back then but the downsides are pretty massive.
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do BGs on Xbox NA and see the same 20-30 dudes all the time. It’s a bit weird.
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AdamLAD wrote: »
    Xbox EU PvP population is very low. Whilst yes, sometimes it can be capped. It's very rare and it's the usual players who play. I hardly ever see new players enter PvP. I constantly fight the same players over and over again. On every single other server they have a fresh flow of band new PvP players who enter on the regular. I went onto Xbox NA and the consistency of clearly brand new players is staggering in comparison. And Xbox as a whole is the lowest populated comparison to PS and PC. Imagine what the others server's are like for fresh players. So in summary Xbox EU is the lowest populated server by some margine for PvP, Xbox NA is doing good right now, but is in slight decline apparently

during primetime, PC EU sometimes has a lot of players on, but even that's dwindled over the past week, but outside of primetime, it's the same few sweatlords and 2 pvd zergs that run each night/morning. So it's not just a console thing, but it is less obvious on PC due to the higher overall population.