Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rune-Carved Bone Fragment

DeathStalker
DeathStalker
✭✭✭✭✭
I am trying to get the achievement for converting 10 Rune-Carved Bone Fragments into the memento. I haven't gotten any of the fragments to drop in the plunder skulls and can only seem to get them from the event vendor flashback bags. Is the only place to get them with the event vendor for 2 tickets each or do I just have horrible drop luck?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 23, 2022 3:46PM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The stuff in the flashback bags are stuff no longer available. However, there is another option: guild traders. I just did the bags though.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am trying to get the achievement for converting 10 Rune-Carved Bone Fragments into the memento. I haven't gotten any of the fragments to drop in the plunder skulls and can only seem to get them from the event vendor flashback bags. Is the only place to get them with the event vendor for 2 tickets each or do I just have horrible drop luck?

They definitely drop from the plunders. I’ve had 2 from about 20 or so plunders so not the best drop rates but not awful for me. Guild transfer prices will drop as the event goes on though as well, I’ll be selling mines since I got mines in previous years
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could I get someone from ESO to clarify this for me please?
    Edited by DeathStalker on October 23, 2022 6:12PM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited: I have not gotten any, I have gotten Bonedust pigment, from last year, and the rune-dust is from 2 years ago so I don't think you will get any except for the bags. I doubt you will get any official answer.
    Edited by kringled_1 on October 23, 2022 11:46PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im fairly positive that the rune-carved bone fragments no longer drop from plunder skulls, you would have to either buy them on the guild trader or from the grab bag with tickets
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014