The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R2 on PS4 is intermittent

Zadass77
Zadass77
Soul Shriven
How to fix intermittent R2 on PS4
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 7, 2022 10:55PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play on playstation and have no problems with r2 button. I would check if your controller is working properly

What issue are you having with it
    Soupy twist
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If its the light attack not firing every time, you need to get a new controller. I had the same issue
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue when I played on PS4, now I have it on Xbox. They don't make controllers like they use to, everything now is made cheap, they're bound to fail sooner than later.
    Other than fixing it yourself, if your handy like that, a replacement would be necessary.
    I buy a few 3rd party controllers when I see them on sale, treat them as disposable, since mine don't seem to last more than 4-5 months if I'm lucky, if its not the triggers, its the top 2 buttons that act up.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Zadass77

If you are still having issues, you may need to try power-cycling before connecting the controller.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post