Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Antiquity Bonus Loot Excavation Bug

heaven13
heaven13
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It seems like quite often lately when I dig up an antiquity, I find 3 bonus items (honestly, I love exploding things and will always go for that, more so than just finding the antiquity itself). However, when the reward window shows up, I am only awarded 2 of the 3 found items and the other just vanishes. Has anyone else experienced this?

For example:
yogt0yp.jpg
You can clearly see 3 little treasure troves, all diagonally from the antiquity. But I only received 1 white treasure and 1 indeko. What happened to my 3rd treasure?

WbX3vO1.jpg
Here, there are 2 treasure troves and a pile of gold. But the loot was gold and 1 indeko. Again, what happened to the other treasure box?

XqBQxv3.png
Again, 2 treasure troves and gold. Rewarded 1 white non-set piece armor and some gold. No indeko this time so I can't point to indeko as the culprit.

nFxVMwf.png

This is a fairly common issue I have when excavating. If I find 3 bonus items, I'm only receiving 2 which is super disappointing. The Dragon's Scalding Gibbet picture was taken back in January, and the Unhallowed Runic Tome in December, so this isn't a new thing.
Edited by heaven13 on October 22, 2022 3:30AM
PC/NA
Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
Meet my characters :
IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is being fixed next patch.