The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

"Collections" is not up to date when it comes to for-sale houses under "Not Collected"

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
mjdngrz1c6gx.png

A bit confused on this, I feel this has to do with character flagging but it's not for sale to begin with.

Additionally, some things in the store but not showing up in collections include:
Earthtear Cavern
Stillwaters Retreat
Wraithhome

I'm also curious about houses that are not on the market and whether or not they should have their own category or be marked as Unavailable under "Not Collected" such as Tel Galen, I also have a house that does not appear under the Collections/Housing tab that was limited time, and should be there.

These show up under Houses under Not Collected when browsing the map, this just seems to be a case of missing/outdated information in the Collections/Housing tab.
Edited by Dr_Con on October 19, 2022 11:39PM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They might need to do a pass for consistency with crown store-only homes (like the three you mentioned) and whether they would like to list them under collections.

Doomchar Plateau was not actually for sale for crowns or gold - it was available for tickets only. Since it could be acquired without spending crowns, I wonder if they put that in the list as uncollected but don’t put crown store exclusives there. It should definitely not say “available for purchase,” at any rate.

There is a similar problem with styles in the outfit menu. Some show as uncollected, while others don’t show at all until they are collected. Likewise, some crown crate exclusives show up as uncollected while others don’t.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earthtear Cavern and Doomchar Plateau show up under Collections for me, but I have both of them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earthtear Cavern and Doomchar Plateau show up under Collections for me, but I have both of them.

bch2m1u5ysqs.png
    are you sure Earthtear shows up here? Doomchar is supposed to show but it's bugged to say it's for sale.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »

bch2m1u5ysqs.png
    are you sure Earthtear shows up here? Doomchar is supposed to show but it's bugged to say it's for sale.

Mine doesn’t look quite like that since I’m on PS5, but I use the Collections tab to travel to both of those houses.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA