The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Farming transmutation crystals (returning player)

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
Not played for a few years so just wanna ask about what is the current economical way to farm transmute crystals.

Can we still get multiple characters to tier 1 rewards with 25k AP on a 30 day PVP campaign for 50 crystals each character per month, or is it per account?
Can the rewards for the worthy once per day be opened on each character or is it just once per account?
Can we open rewards for the worthy still be stacked in mail and used once per day for crystals?
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is per character with each tier one character you put into home campaign will award you that 50 Transmute Crystal geode.

Unsure about your second question since never had a second character for testing this. But i believe this is account wide because Rewards of Worthy coffers awarded via mail system and mails are account wide.

You can stack Rewards of Worthy coffers in your mail obviously and claim one for each day for crystals.
    Edited by Treeshka on October 18, 2022 12:08PM
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On top of the above, a random normal dungeon per character is 10 transmutes each day. Playing tales of tribute (particularly PVP) also trickles in crystals regularly
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »
    It is per character with each tier one character you put into home campaign will award you that 50 Transmute Crystal geode.

Unsure about your second question since never had a second character for testing this. But i believe this is account wide because Rewards of Worthy coffers awarded via mail system and mails are account wide.

You can stack Rewards of Worthy coffers in your mail obviously and claim one for each day for crystals.

Can we get tier 1 rewards with AP from battlegrounds?

I tried earlier and got 25k but didn't even realise I wasn't in a campaign
    Options
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the Alliance Points you get from Battlegrounds does not count towards reward tier in Cyrodiil Campaigns.
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Transmutes are almost everywhere now. Random normal dungeon daily, TOT rewards bags, weekly coffers from trials, PVP.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another way to be efficient with Transmutes is to get as many pieces as you can for your Sticker Book. A full set drops the cost to reconstruct to 25 per item.

Also, make sure you deconstruct that which you ate not using, you get the Crystals back. Not sure on the mats (Normal decon rates or is it better)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Another way to be efficient with Transmutes is to get as many pieces as you can for your Sticker Book. A full set drops the cost to reconstruct to 25 per item.

Also, make sure you deconstruct that which you ate not using, you get the Crystals back. Not sure on the mats (Normal decon rates or is it better)

you get temper mats back IF you used them to further upgrade from the base quality

so if you say recreate a gold jewelry from a perfected trial set, you will never get any mats out of that except 25 transmutes , if it was like a overland item that base quality is green and you added extra mats to upgrade to purple, you will not get any green tempers but have the normal decon rate for the blue and purple tempers

(yes it is fixed at 25 transmutes returned when deconstructing a recreated item, so if you have a full set collected it is a net zero cost on transmutes with the exception of mythics as those cannot be deconstructed)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options