Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do I reset dragonstar arena?

Nyseto
Nyseto
✭✭✭
New to it, I’m currently on stage 2 solo and have a portal…do I have to reset it if I want to bring someone along? If so, how do I reset?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 23, 2022 6:43PM
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent done an arena in quite a while so I might be wrong...

But I think you have to exit, change the difficulty from normal to vet... Then back again, and when you go back in its reset.

As I think about it, yea I think that's right, that's how you reset skyreach xp runs also.
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    I havent done an arena in quite a while so I might be wrong...

But I think you have to exit, change the difficulty from normal to vet... Then back again, and when you go back in its reset.

As I think about it, yea I think that's right, that's how you reset skyreach xp runs also.

Yes, this is how you reset dungeons, trials, and arenas.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • Nyseto
    Nyseto
    ✭✭✭
    Can I bring someone along to pick up where I left off even if they didn’t start the arena with me?
  • dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyseto wrote: »
    Can I bring someone along to pick up where I left off even if they didn’t start the arena with me?

Yes.

I have done the first 9 rounds then invited 3 people in just so they could get a weapon drop before so it's 100% possible.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just change characters and play a game of ToT and when I come back it's reset.
    Edited by SilverBride on October 17, 2022 12:23AM
    PCNA
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post