Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Potent Nirncrux highly increased?

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
Have I been just incredibly lucky these past three days or has potent nirncrux drops increased immensely with the exploration event? I have gathered 45 potent nirncrux in the past three days in just around 3 hours time of farming over the past 3 days.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 16, 2022 6:37PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably a combination of luck

you also posted this on oct 16, which was still during the explorers event which is double mats from harvesting nodes (including double nirn when it drops)

if you have the cp passive for chance of double harvesting, during the explorers event, a standard node could be worth up to 4x mats (base x2 from explorer event and x2 from the cp)

sprinkle some luck onto that and you could have easily gotten 45 nirn in 9 hours worth of farming lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities