The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The 'Perfect Scion' description seems to be wrong

Maguallen
Maguallen
Soul Shriven
Reading the description it states:
You also ascend to Vampire Stage 5, which grants all the benefits of Vampire Stage 4 with none of the drawbacks.
One of the benefits of Stage 4 is that you can use the Unnatural Movement passive (become invisible after 6/3 seconds sprinting) - but this doesn't seem to function when in Stage 5 if you weren't already at Stage 4 before the transformation. I'm guessing that the Undeath passive (less damage taken) probably also doesn't work unless you were already at Stage 3 or above, but I haven't tested that specifically.

If the benefits of the passives are not going to be given by the ultimate (and it IS an 'ULTIMATE' ability... so it seems it should), then the description should be changed to say that it gives 'most of the benefits' of Stage 4.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a bug because that's exactly what it did to when I last used the morph. (For testing purposes as I already had it maxed out from it's old incarnation as Bat Swarm)

You could be stage 1 and when you were in the ultimate you got invisibility sprint from stage 4 to. When I get online next I'm definitely going to be looking into this.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update

I just tested it at stages 1, 2, and 3 @Maguallen and Perfect Scion works just fine. I was able to activate the stage 4 passive while in stage 5 from the ultimate.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Maguallen
    Maguallen
    Soul Shriven
    OK, thanks for looking into it. Maybe it was just an odd bump when I tried it.