The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spirit mender duration

dmnqwk
dmnqwk
✭✭✭✭✭
When U35 changed the duration of a lot of Dots and Hots by doubling their length, why was Spirit mender unchanged?

I can appreciate the healing on it got cut in half, it was extremely powerful before, but it's not a pet it's not a summon it's a skill that provides a hot.
Treating Summons differently from skills in terms of duration seems wrong - Skeletal Mage is the right length for a 'sticky' dot, so if one skelly summon is treated correctly, the other one should as well. (Vampire Bane in Templar and Cleave have 32 second durations so it's definitely not a standalone timer).

I appreciate it drops a corpse, but i dont think a corpse is that necessary on a 16 second timer anyhow - if you wont put it to 32 because you feel that corpse is required (consider blastbones is a corpse every 3) then at least put both Skeletal Mage and Spirit Mender to 20 seconds each.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vigor will still be superior to Spirit Mender solely because the heal doesnt go to somebody else when you need it. And its not buggy half the time

Any sticky dot is superior to Skeletal Mage because again you cannot control the target of your dot nor put it on multiple targets . And it doesnt give any utility unlike many other similar skill.

If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please do NOT change the length of Intensive mender. This ability is the only easy way to generate corpses for something like the Animate blastbones ultimate; the longer the duration of the ability, the less frequent it'll drop a corpse. Keep the low timer, or allow corpses to stay on the ground for a longer duration