The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necro - Grave Grasp Morph

Dreadwar
Dreadwar
✭✭
The morph Ghostly Embrace should have it's 3 circle order of effects reversed and sped up slightly. The stun should be the first (closest) effect, followed by the immobilize, and finally the snare.
This would give necromacers a more reliable CC.
Edited by Dreadwar on October 14, 2022 9:59PM
  • Duke_Falcon
    Duke_Falcon
    ✭✭✭
    I've been tinkering with the skill too, it seems like a nature fit into the Necro pvp rotation (Blastbones>Grave Grasp>Poison Skull, then repeat) It is nearly impossible to hit people with it open field, not only slightly better in closed quarters.
    I was thinking of going even further with it and increasing the AoE Size of it and having all 3 areas doing all 3 effects.

Another potential change might be to have the Fear Totem fear enemies on the initial cast and then every 2 seconds after that. pvp rotation would be... Blastbones>Fear Totem>Poison Skull. It'd let you connect the Blasbones and Poson Skull at the same time as the Fear hitting the enemy, which is necessary for the Delayed burst to kill players in pvp.

I love stat builds w/ Class skills and am not a favor of the cheese builds like Dark Con that are currently carrying the class.

I like where your mind is at Dreadwar.