Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vamp + Arctic Blast

Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello...

I am a Warden and I have just started using Arctic Blast. I actually love it for mobs, it seems so strong.

I'm also going into Imperial City with vamp at stage 4 (only for dailies - I stay at stage one in PVE) because I just want to stay as invisible as I can.

The thing is, Arctic Blast lasts 20 seconds, hidden sprint kicks in at 3 seconds and if I get too close to anything then I'm pulled out of hidden.

Is there any way to turn off Arctic Blast when I'm ready to hit invisible again?

Thank you.
  • Sugram22
    Sugram22
    ✭✭✭
    the AOE kicks in if ur aoe range of any enemy/hostile there is no way around it, u either w8 until DUR ends or go from distance/enough far from them

[snip] stage 4? why the hell? i never go past stage 3 cause its not necessary

no idea do u know but never take Psijic Order passive skill Spell Orb if u want to be stealth cause in combat its automatically active and braking stealth

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 16, 2022 1:35PM
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arctic blast is an awesome skill no doubt but if your goal is really just to sprint around invisible and do quests then just take arctic blast off your bar and replace it with mesmerize (or whatever the vampire aoe stun is called.) I'm assuming you need the aoe stun more than the heal since you're probably trying not to PvP.
  • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Arctic blast is an awesome skill no doubt but if your goal is really just to sprint around invisible and do quests then just take arctic blast off your bar and replace it with mesmerize (or whatever the vampire aoe stun is called.) I'm assuming you need the aoe stun more than the heal since you're probably trying not to PvP.

That's a very good idea... thank you.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome, hope it works out. Don't forget to bank your tel var often since you'll be without one of your better heals.
  • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    You're welcome, hope it works out. Don't forget to bank your tel var often since you'll be without one of your better heals.

Just wanted to give you an update - this worked really well.

Thank you again :)