Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Powerpoints doesn´t turn in to Prestigepoints all the time?

Bighigh
Bighigh
Soul Shriven
I can´t understand why i dont get the prestige points from my powerpoints sometimes.
There is nowhere I´ve seen a buff or a card or spell or any other hint about me loosing my powerpoints.
There must be some mechanics about this game I´ve totally missed info about.

Please, is there anyone who know about how to make your opponent loose their points in power or any fact about this? Or is this a known bug for the game?
Im totally new on Tribute. I am a returning player just for the last three days.
I´ve been loosing a lot of games because of this now. For example: I have 4 power points and prestige at 39 and the opponent has 41. When i end my turn I loose the game at 39 - 41. My powerpoints doesn´t turn to prestige?

• spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some cards have taunts that eat your power points at the end of your turn, preventing them from converting into prestige.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on October 14, 2022 1:51PM
  • Bighigh
    Bighigh
    Soul Shriven
    Thnx spartaxoxo, I´ve found the reason now. The Contract Agent; Shield Bearer is one of thoose cards i´ve not noticed before.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me awhile to figure that out, too. Now if I can't buy a taunt card I remove it from the Tavern if I can so my opponent can't get it. Bedsides them stopping your power from converting it costs power to remove them, so either way they need to be dealt with as soon as possible.
    PCNA
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Powerpoints only add prestige if you're skilled at public speaking.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not if the speaker is Rajhin the Purring Liar.
    PCNA
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would call that an office joke, but not anymore. /365
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!