Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild banner/portal.

ghastley
ghastley
✭✭✭✭✭
Long ago, i saw a suggestion that there should be a banner available, for guilds to sell to their members, that displayed the guild heraldry (matching the tabard). Perhaps this could be implemented with the additional function of acting as a portal. I.e. the one placed by the guildmaster in the guildhall would define the entrance location, and other members could place copies in their homes to reach it. Walk up to the banner, “use” it, and you’re at the guildhall. It would not need to send you back. Returning home is already easy enough.

Placement would need some restrictions (no arrivals 50 meters above the voriplasm pit) but that already happens when placing crafting stations, to ensure they are usable.

Let’s discuss, including how to feed the voriplasm if this won’t work.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in the next dlc update they are doing some housing QoL stuff

one thing i see that is kind of related to what your looking for is being able to create a text link for a home, and you could put that link in say the guild MOTD

this would also allow the house owner to say, have a different primary house than the guild house set, and possibly be easier for people to find than searching for a user in the roster

not quite as convenient as say a banner in the home one would interact with, but still easier than it is now
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities