The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is the coven cottage available for crowns also or just gold?

TylerDurden
TylerDurden
✭✭✭
Preview shows gold amount,hoping to get a furnished version with crowns

Best Answer

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Preview shows gold amount,hoping to get a furnished version with crowns

Yes. If it hasn't changed, it will be available for crowns as well as gold, with the option for Furnished if bought with Crowns.
    That's how I got it.
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Answer ✓
    • Diebesgut
      Diebesgut
      ✭✭✭✭
      ... you can buy it with crowns, but i don't remember if its furnished

🍂🌾🍁
      Khajiit Sicherheitsdienst ~ Überprüfung von Schlössern aller Art ~ Khajiit Security ~ Inspection of any kind of locks
      Khajiit Gebrauchtwaren ~ Handel mit Waren aller Art ~ Khajiit Store ~ Trading of any kind of goods
      Playstation
    • endgamesmug
      endgamesmug
      ✭✭✭✭
      250k if you have all hollowjack motifs,if i remember rightly
    • Diebesgut
      Diebesgut
      ✭✭✭✭
      ... i bought it (unfurnished) with crowns in my first year playing eso cause i didn't managed to get the achievements and it was only available during witche's festival - but i don't remember if you can buy it furnished ...

🍁🌾🍂
      Edited by Diebesgut on October 11, 2022 5:28AM
      Khajiit Sicherheitsdienst ~ Überprüfung von Schlössern aller Art ~ Khajiit Security ~ Inspection of any kind of locks
      Khajiit Gebrauchtwaren ~ Handel mit Waren aller Art ~ Khajiit Store ~ Trading of any kind of goods
      Playstation
    • endgamesmug
      endgamesmug
      ✭✭✭✭
      Sorry realised i didnt answer the question 😆, when i looked at it recently it was for sale for crowns in the house preview i just forget how much.