The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost Lobby Connection ??

FriedArgonians
Did the Login server just crash? Was playing then got booted. Now I login, go to the character login screen and when I try to get in I get a Lost Lobby Connection error.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 12, 2022 9:39PM
  • FriedArgonians
    Ahh finally got in. Weird though never had that error before.
  • FriedArgonians
    So got in but ping in-game is 999. Ran speedtest I got 240 up/12 down which is about normal for me (I think). ESO server issue?

Ehh must be a sign to get off my butt and do some house chores lol
    Edited by FriedArgonians on October 11, 2022 1:22AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the Login server just crash? Was playing then got booted. Now I login, go to the character login screen and when I try to get in I get a Lost Lobby Connection error.
    Was you learning alchemy ingrediencies? making a lot of different potion types tend to kick you from the game.
    Probably triggering some sort of anti bot mechanism.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update from the OP that the connection error was resolved. At this point we will go ahead and close this thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.