Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Inventory does not show indicator on categories with newly acquired items

voidavoid
voidavoid
✭✭
Has been the case since u35 if I'm remembering correctly. Multiple guild mates report the same issue. Xbox NA. Will file a ticket in game and update here.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue (using gamepad UI on PC). To clarify, I mean the indicator next to the inventory categories, which showed if you dropped a new chest piece for instance. Not sure why this is not working anymore. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin are the devs aware of this? Are we getting a fix?
  • voidavoid
    voidavoid
    ✭✭
    @Jaimeh That's exactly the issue.

As it seems that I can't edit the original post, ticket is 221008-006469.
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have noticed the same, thought it was before u35 tbh, no marker next to equipment when you get a drop
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • griddlebone
    griddlebone
    Soul Shriven
    It's super annoying in a trial when you're trying to quickly figure out what you need to bind and what you can trade.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you gotten a response to your ticket OP? I also submitted one a few days ago. @ZOS_Bill @zos_kevin, could we please get an acknowledgement of whether this issue is being looked at? The indicator for new items in the inventory used to work fine before U35, and now all of a sudden it's gone. For eg., I just dropped a Maelstrom Ice Staff, and there used to be an arrow next to the weapons category indicating I had a new item drop, and now it's not there anymore, as shown in the screenshot below:

xxxoa4qjok7t.jpg
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all. Just wanted to follow up. We have sent this thread over to the dev team to take a look and investigate this issue. We'll follow up once we have more info. If you see or notice anything else related to this as you play, please let us know. Thanks for tagging and letting us know about this issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all. Just wanted to follow up. We have sent this thread over to the dev team to take a look and investigate this issue. We'll follow up once we have more info. If you see or notice anything else related to this as you play, please let us know. Thanks for tagging and letting us know about this issue.

Thank you so much for passing this issue to the dev team, and letting us know, it's greatly appreciated!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidavoid wrote: »
    @Jaimeh That's exactly the issue.

As it seems that I can't edit the original post, ticket is 221008-006469.

You can, the Gear Icon is in the Title
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• voidavoid
    voidavoid
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Have you gotten a response to your ticket OP? I also submitted one a few days ago. @ZOS_Bill @zos_kevin, could we please get an acknowledgement of whether this issue is being looked at? The indicator for new items in the inventory used to work fine before U35, and now all of a sudden it's gone. For eg., I just dropped a Maelstrom Ice Staff, and there used to be an arrow next to the weapons category indicating I had a new item drop, and now it's not there anymore, as shown in the screenshot below:

xxxoa4qjok7t.jpg

Little late following up here, since I only rarely sign into my forum account. But no, no follow up on my ticket. Glad to see we got one here.

Did y'all get a fix on PC for U36?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidavoid wrote: »

Did y'all get a fix on PC for U36?

No, still no fix for this sadly.
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

@ZOS_Kevin Do you know if there are any updates for this issue please?
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very annoying and time wasting. It’s been broken for ages.