Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

100% Heroes of High Isle Community Event Completion! And Bonus Explorer’s Celebration Event

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
luckvqb8mfs5.jpg
You did it, everyone!! High Isle Chapter owners will receive all the Heroes Of High Isle rewards! Claim them for free in the Crown Store Featured section (the Firesong DLC will be available at launch). 

Ready for more? In reaching 100%, you’ve also unlocked the Explorer’s Celebration! Keep adventuring through Oct. 11 to unlock bonus days of the Explorer’s Celebration event. See our updated article for additional details.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 19, 2022 1:28PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join forces with your fellow adventurers during the Heroes of High Isle Event to unlock new rewards for all who venture into the Systres.

Challenge complete! Visit the in-game Crown Store to claim your rewards. All High Isle Chapter owners can claim the Heroes of High Isle Reward Bundle from now until October 21 at 10AM EDT.

Hi @ZOS_Kevin ,
    During past events, if we hit the goals before the end of the event, any players who bought the chapter before the event ended also were able to claim the rewards too.

Is that the case this year? Eg. Anyone who buys High Isle will also get the event reward if they buy before October 21?

Thanks!
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @BenevolentBowd Yep, that is still the case.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin MANY thanks, I just opened my six reward boxes and this is some seriously SWEET loot you all put together! B)
    Plus the first ever legendary companion item! :o
    Feels like Yuletide :D
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Roztlin45
    Roztlin45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you VERY much for the DLC and awesome loot! Greatly appreciated!
  • Arawin
    Arawin
    ✭✭
    soo... the way I read it at https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/heroesofhighisle , this event finishes tomorrow at 10am but then continues for 4 days currently in ALL zones, not just High Isle. Is that correct Kevin?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Arawin The Heroes of High Isle event will end shortly. Then Explorer's Celebration will kick off for everyone in all zones.
    Staff Post
  • ankerous
    ankerous
    ✭✭✭
    It was over 50% so why isn't the event for 4 days and only 2? It said 2 days per 25%.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ankerous wrote: »
    It was over 50% so why isn't the event for 4 days and only 2? It said 2 days per 25%.

That's an in-game UI error. The article released today mentioned that the event is for 6 days after HoHI.
    Edited by Maitsukas on October 11, 2022 2:47PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to note that @Maitsukas is correct. We have answered this in other threads and have it pinned in the Dev Tracker, but the event will run for 6 days, ending on Monday, Oct. 17 at 10am ET.
    Staff Post