The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Console] Cards bought from Tavern literally go missing when opponent plays Orgnum since u35 release

Austacker
Austacker
✭✭✭✭
I've had this REALLY weird bug happening on Xbox since the last patch update when playing against people who select this Patron

I'm finding cards bought from the Tavern just straight up disappear from my deck

It's happened 3 times so far and I'm curious to see if other people are experiencing the same issue?

If so... this is a major game breaking bug that can be exploited.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't experienced that on PS5 but it sounds pretty serious
    Edited by spartaxoxo on October 5, 2022 4:48PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what? How? That is gamebreaking if true
  • Austacker
    Austacker
    ✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

You honestly don't understand how missing tavern cards destroys your game momentum and breaks the game?

really?

Doesn't happen every game, but I've had it happen a couple times already. Next time it happens I'll record it and upload the video as proof.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it only Orgnum cards that go missing? Or do cards from other decks go missing when Orgnum is a Patron?
    Edited by SilverBride on October 7, 2022 12:44AM
    PCNA
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austacker wrote: »
    JobooAGS wrote: »

You honestly don't understand how missing tavern cards destroys your game momentum and breaks the game?

I'm pretty sure they are asking how cards go missing, not how is it game breaking.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on October 7, 2022 12:55AM
  • Austacker
    Austacker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it only Orgnum cards that go missing? Or do cards from other decks go missing when Orgnum is a Patron?

Only happens for me when playing against Orgnum and I'm grabbing Rajhin cards.

I'm honestly shocked no one has noticed this happening yet, it's happened to me AGAIN just now in a game.

This might not be on the official radar at the moment, but for sure it's happening on Xbox right now.
  • Austacker
    Austacker
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they are asking how cards go missing, not how is it game breaking.

Fair call.

I honestly have no idea what the hell is going on there, but I DO know it's happening on occasion and when it does happen, you don't even realise it until several turns later and that card you're waiting on that you purchased just doesn't turn up...

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you didn't sacrifice the card or that it was a contract card that disappears once you have used it?
    PCNA
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Xbox let you capture gameplay after it happened like shareplay on PS?
  • Austacker
    Austacker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you didn't sacrifice the card or that it was a contract card that disappears once you have used it?

Nah, I've played hundreds of games of ToT - if it was something silly like that I would have realised. But this has happened multiple times lately.
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Does Xbox let you capture gameplay after it happened like shareplay on PS?

Indeed we do. When it happens again I'll capture the video of it happening and link it here so people can see what I'm talking about.

It's really, really weird...