Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is the indrik vendor permanent?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It was my understanding that the indrik vendor was just going to rotate once through the whole indrik line again for people who missed them the first time. Is the indrik vendor going to stay permanently and just continually rotate through the indriks?

I ask because one of the two 10-ticket indrik pets I'm missing is in the rotation right now, but if I buy it, I won't have enough time/tickets left this event to buy the two 10-ticket items I need for the daggerfall paladin costume.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 4, 2022 12:35PM
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that this is the last event that these specific Indriks will be on the vendor, next event it cycles over to the next season. But At the end of the year, all of this years event items will be on the Impressario i.e. The Paladin Costume. So you could buy the Indrik this event, and then get the last things you need for the Paladin Costume at the end of the year.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything DivineKitty said is correct...just adding that yes, the indrik vendor will continue rotating through the seasons permanently. So you will have the chance to get the second one again next year if that works into your ticket plans better.
  • Kingsindarkness
    Kingsindarkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want is a Chartreuse Idrik....is that really so wrong?
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week on the PTS where was New Life festival, there was white Indrik (sorry dont know names)
    This week there are new ones at Indrik store.
    So I believe and hope that with next event they will add new cycle for other Indriks.
    Edited by davidtk on October 4, 2022 9:04AM
    Really sorry for my english
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the PTS 8.0.1 patch notes:
    The Indriks will cycle by season and return in the following year if you missed them. The seasonal rotation (subject to change) is as follows:
    • Spring (start of year): Dawnwood and Spectral Indrik berries, plus Springtide and Haunting Indrik pets
    • Summer (middle of year): Luminous and Icebreath Indrik berries, plus Shimmering and Rimedusk pets
    • Autumn (after Zeal and before Witches Festival): Onyx and Mossheart Indriks, plus Ebon-Glow and Sapling pets
    • Winter (Witches Festival to end of year): Pure Snow and Crimson Indriks, plus Frost-Light and Rosethorn pets
    All Indriks won't come back for New Life Festival like we do with the year's Morphing Collectibles or previous years' entire Indrik catalogue.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    They reworked that part of Belkarth to have room for several vendors so my assumption is that each year they will add a new one to give access to historic event collectibles. I'm guessing the next one will be the Unstable Morpholith plus its associated morphs.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    From the PTS 8.0.1 patch notes:
    The Indriks will cycle by season and return in the following year if you missed them. The seasonal rotation (subject to change) is as follows:
    • Spring (start of year): Dawnwood and Spectral Indrik berries, plus Springtide and Haunting Indrik pets
    • Summer (middle of year): Luminous and Icebreath Indrik berries, plus Shimmering and Rimedusk pets
    • Autumn (after Zeal and before Witches Festival): Onyx and Mossheart Indriks, plus Ebon-Glow and Sapling pets
    • Winter (Witches Festival to end of year): Pure Snow and Crimson Indriks, plus Frost-Light and Rosethorn pets
    All Indriks won't come back for New Life Festival like we do with the year's Morphing Collectibles or previous years' entire Indrik catalogue.

Aaah thank you i forget this :)
    Really sorry for my english
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 4, 2022 12:36PM
    Staff Post