Dunmer Furnishing Wishlist

TheMasterMeme
TheMasterMeme
✭✭✭
As a dunmer fan here are somes ideas for some furnishings that I would like to maybe see get added at some point.

8cyglpmuv3j1.png
1qz9gmsqx9v3.png
nmw9mqe03kfb.png
c946adzmojdl.png
tp7z9rh0p5uo.png
wpumf9au512g.png
ulhh6kou1ezs.png
bw6awnulmflh.png
  • Imfhiosach
    Imfhiosach
    ✭✭
    Agree! Also this Dunmer brazier (don't need the helmet in it, just the cool tri-point brazier) 31mdnygp0r5r.png
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why we got the uglier wooden candle holder but not this one. I wanted it since I first saw it in the Temple district.

ueqk14um7mf3.png
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just as we have walls doors floors roofs for pretty much every new dlc we need them as patterns as well in dunmer style!!!
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    Just as we have walls doors floors roofs for pretty much every new dlc we need them as patterns as well in dunmer style!!!

Yep, I would love to see dunmer structural furnishing plans maybe added to some of the dailies in Vvardenfell tbh.
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's what I want
    d5mvn9nb5h5o.png
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about this thing? It's already in the game code and available to premade characters on the PTS, it just doesn't drop anywhere on live.
    unknown.png

Also this:
    unknown.png

And this:
    unknown.png

And this:
    unknown.png
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think dark elf have had there story told so when we see ancient dark elf motifs I'm sure we will get revamped dark elf structure patters ect.
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer is not only a separate cultural layer, but also The Great Houses, in which, in my opinion, there is a very rich amount of interior furniture. I expect that they will expand the number of elements of the external structure. Apparently, this is very likely. As one of the points, I like this Gnisis house here.
    68m0t35m26b8.jpg
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with all of the above.

I'd love to see a DLC that gave us updates on the base game, especially if it meant released furnishings that are in the game already but which we can't currently craft.

It's my eternal frustration that we get a selection from each new chapter, then we're done and we move on. I constantly want to shout "stop.... come back..... you missed a bit....!"

GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta