The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fresh vegetables

sPark101
sPark101
✭✭✭
Unless you own a hireling that supply's you with provisioning daily how does a new player gather fruits/vegetables?

Steal them?
Search random crates?

Why don't we have Provisioning nodes and surveys?

• Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fruits and vegetables are almost everywhere in the containers (boxes, baskets, bags etc.) - if they are not directly located in the towns there is no need to steal.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I may not be a new player anymore but I’ve always and will continue to search every crate and sack that I can without slowing anyone else down. I end up with so… so many provisioning mats this way.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most Delves in the original zones have lots of containers that have Provisioning Ingredients. Aldmeri Zones tend to the least, Daggerfall the most, Ebonheart the middle. Those are not stolen.

Laundering Stolen Provisioning ingredients is a great way to increase Legerdemain. So find some safe docks, kitchens and warehouses.

Edited by Nestor on October 3, 2022 5:01PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    Those are great ways to find fresh vegetables but I think it would be easier to have provisioning nodes available like all the other craft.
  • lethality_ESO
    lethality_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    sPark101 wrote: »
    Unless you own a hireling that supply's you with provisioning daily how does a new player gather fruits/vegetables?

Steal them?
    Search random crates?

Why don't we have Provisioning nodes and surveys?

Sure would be nice to have some farming plots in our housing areas, or in the open world :)
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chefs sell most of the materials if you want to buy them from an NPC.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points