Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Monthly ESO plus deals

dutchusuk
dutchusuk
✭✭✭
Why is it always a statuette, a lot players don't like housing, i only use them for free traveling. Why you don't give a nice outfit, mount or monster set piece.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The mini statues are almost a running joke now. It’d be nice if there is a variation.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't normally subscribe and the statuettes have sometimes persuaded me to sign up for a month because it's one I want. I also use some of the ones I didn't want but got because they were free. But even so I agree that it's boring when it's always a statuette, especially now the antiquities system and luxury furnishing vendor have given us a much bigger range of ornaments and nicknacks to fill out our houses.

I can't remember the last time I saw one I really wanted, and it's just as likely other items would have the same appeal while also providing more variety for regular subscribers.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer the statuettes over the paintings with game artwork that sticks out and looks weird as a painting in the game.

But would be nice with something besides those things.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on October 3, 2022 3:23PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    December 13 to December 17, 2018 had Priestess of Mara as a free costume.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.