Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

where can I find 10 vampire citizens?

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
y0cbmw70foh1.png

>:)
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 2, 2022 4:42PM
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The Orchard, Coldharbour.
    • Rivenspire
    • Western Skyrim
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One Argonian on the roof of the bank in Valyn Habor, Malabor Tor. I used to farm them for the coffin blueprints.

Another on the docks in Hews Bane..... between the steps coming down from town and the guild traders I think.

• Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • Rivenspire
    • Western Skyrim

The Orchard are just normal vampires/blood fiends, blade of woe'ing them did not give me citizen kills. I tried it on both a Vampire Berserker and the caster variant (illusionist?)

The other two are known vampire locations but don't specify any vampire citizen areas.
    Edited by Dr_Con on October 1, 2022 9:19PM
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    One Argonian on the roof of the bank in Valyn Habor, Malabor Tor. I used to farm them for the coffin blueprints.

Another on the docks in Hews Bane..... between the steps coming down from town and the guild traders I think.

Walks-Lonely-Steps is indeed a vampire citizen! However, upon killing them I only got my citizen counter going up, not vampire. Looks like they didn't code it to count for both.

Welp, back to murdering those hard working farmers in deshaan i suppose
    Edited by Dr_Con on October 1, 2022 9:21PM
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Crestshade in Rivenspire is the easiest by far for just vampires, as since your already in the zone, head over to staging grounds and kill your 10 citizens with BoW-Northpoint Soldiers make EZ Targets!
    Edited by Blinx on October 1, 2022 9:27PM
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe NPCs and creatures are listed in a single category for the purposes of these endeavors. For example, kwama not being considered chitinous because they're probably in another category.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe NPCs and creatures are listed in a single category for the purposes of these endeavors. For example, kwama not being considered chitinous because they're probably in another category.

This appears to be the case.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I do the "kill citizens" endeavor-- which I rarely do, because killing innocents goes against my personal morals-- I accept the daily Dark Brotherhood Black Sacrament and BoW the non-target and non-guard occupants of whatever site I'm sent to. It usually helps me get the Black Sacrament done more easily.

And yes, I know it's messed up to say that killing innocents goes against my morals, but then go do a Dark Brotherhood Black Sacrament to assassinate targets and kill non-targets.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the vampire endeavour while running through Spindleclutch II.
    Edited by Jaimeh on October 1, 2022 10:00PM
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just kill a bunch of spellfiends at Spellscar in Craglorn.
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I got the vampire endeavour while running through Spindleclutch II.

Yup, that does it. I usually just kill the first boss twice instead of running the entire thing, though.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a Harrowstorm. Get quest credit, a gray satchel, and the endeavor all at once. Since other people also had the same idea, it was also done fast and easy.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on October 2, 2022 2:38AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    I did a Harrowstorm. Get quest credit, a gray satchel, and the endeavor all at once. Since other people also had the same idea, it was also done fast and easy.

I should really get a Harrowstorm back into my rotation. It's such an easy to knock out two dailies.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where can I find 10 vampire citizens?

>go to Western-Skyrim area. There're huge underground area which is called like "BlackReach".
    Skyrim player knows about this very well.

There're huge vampire castle in the BlackReach. There're many of vampire type enemy are loitering
    out there. Just go to there, and kill it. Very simple.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    • Rivenspire
    • Western Skyrim

The Orchard are just normal vampires/blood fiends, blade of woe'ing them did not give me citizen kills. I tried it on both a Vampire Berserker and the caster variant (illusionist?)

The other two are known vampire locations but don't specify any vampire citizen areas.

There is a vampire soldier upstairs in the Solitude Fighters Guild. She can be pickpocketed, BoW'd, and occasionally drops vampire loot.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post