The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No Battleground event?

OlumoGarbag
OlumoGarbag
✭✭✭✭✭
First we only get relic run and now nothing?

I hope you at least split the chances 1/3 for Landgrab, Flaggame and Deathmatch otherwise it wouldnt make any sense since these are the 3 Battleground types.
If you do a 1/5 split we only get to do deathmatch every 2 and a half months. Thats way to much time for a community thats splitt between deathmatch and objective game modes.
class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^
    I know I've given myself a reputation as a death match hater on these forums but I am not. The above idea is really good and I'd even be willing to take it a step further. Death matches are pretty rare thanks to the botched que system. I would be okay if EVERY weekend was deathmatch only. I think that'd go a long way towards healing peoples hearts, lol. I can say I'd only want it to be Saturday and Sunday though. Not extra long like last time.
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's funny the guys I used to play Bgs with me are all gone after the event came out I think it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Between that and this stupid last patch people are leaving.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point i dont even know how to motivate my bg buddies as well. It feels like there are no more Max MMR players left.

Im not even sure deathmatch weekends only would fix that. Atm bg players are so incredibly terrible there is no way you can teamplay with randoms anymore. Some years ago you qued solo and ended up in teams where everyone was as good as you were. Now its completly random and more often then not all good players end up in one team
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edited by OBJnoob on October 9, 2022 9:14PM
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would stay away from BG's until they give a DM only queue.

I am not sure why people are surprised with dwindling BG population. Players prefer PVP'ing in a PVP game mode and not running around flags or balls
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just treat BGs nowadays like the daily pledges: One and done.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭
    when is new BG event please?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even sure bg working xbox eu, my que time this morning was an hour before I gave up.
    Edited by Syiccal on November 5, 2022 9:28AM