The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Event Progress Measured by Accounts or Characters?

Chef42
Chef42
✭✭✭
I can't find where this is mentioned anywhere. I have the achievement with my main, but I have no clue if doing this on other toons does anything.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 2, 2022 5:41PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    achievement

if you have achievement, you participated in the community event, likely if you already own high isle, you probably already have the achievement unless you bought it and never played there for 3 months lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's measured by marketing voodoo.
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accounts.
    Or rather, servers. Once on NA and once on EU.
    Edited by NeuroticPixels on September 30, 2022 7:32PM
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    This year it is once per account. So if you have the achievement with your main you have done all you can for the event progress.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »

^ It was the same way with murkmire when that died off pretty quickly. We'll make it to 100% regardless of achievements.
  • Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    This year it is once per account. So if you have the achievement with your main you have done all you can for the event progress.

Good to know now, when I visited all landmark with all my character. :D:D:D
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    achievement

if you have achievement, you participated in the community event, likely if you already own high isle, you probably already have the achievement unless you bought it and never played there for 3 months lol

too busy raiding to do sightseeing lol
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

^ It was the same way with murkmire when that died off pretty quickly. We'll make it to 100% regardless of achievements.

Could you imagine the forums, where the entitled are already whining about the free DLC not being fair to ESO+, if the outcome was "Sorry folks, no 100% reward. You only achieved 86%"

:)
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you imagine the forums, where the entitled are already whining about the free DLC not being fair to ESO+, if the outcome was "Sorry folks, no 100% reward. You only achieved 86%"

:)

It'd be a bit like this:
    asypnsktypp0.gif
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post