The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Base game from ESO store and expansion from Steam? Possible?

hkeliasb14a_ESO
I purchased the base game via the ESO store and want to purchase the High Isle expac via steam since I have funds in my steam wallet. My ESO account is linked to my steam account. If I purchase High Isle via steam will I be able to play without purchasing the base game via steam too?
  • Fabi95
    Fabi95
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered the same previously, and fortunately found good information about it on places like Reddit.
    In a nutshell, unless you plan to buy the complete game edition on Steam (not just the upgrade), you must own the base game at least in order to play on Steam. Once you own the base game on Steam and linked your ESO account, you can proceed and get the High Isle upgrade on Steam. It would be then both accessible within the Steam version and outside of it; including the contents you purchased previously for the non-Steam version.
    Edited by Fabi95 on September 30, 2022 12:26PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @hkeliasb14a_ESO

As posted above, you will only need to purchase the ESO base game on Steam and link accounts in order to get the High Isle upgrade on Steam.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post