The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ToT Dalies are giving 7 tickets for the event!

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Is that true?
Edited by Psiion on September 30, 2022 1:33AM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly doubt it. Betting a pinky toe not.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone's idea of a bad joke
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even get the 2 tickets you're supposed to get with any High Isle daily quests from Kishka... and neither @ZOS_Kevin nor @ZOS_GinaBruno has responded to my prior post about it (more than 6 hours ago in the event announcement thread).
    Edited by Tevalaur on September 30, 2022 12:21AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As there is already a thread open on this subject here, we have closed this one as a duplicate to consolidate the information. Please refer to the linked thread for further discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.