The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] Title music remains as the default even after changing

ColovianHastur
ColovianHastur
✭✭✭
When I change the music to one of the previous chapters, it plays it and the associated chapter music. However, if I go back to this screen:
351x0mzj6ek4.png
then the music changes back to the High Isle soundtrack. And if I quit the game and restart it, it's also the High Isle music that plays, and not the one I picked, which in this case had been the Morrowind theme.

Even if I advance into the startup screen,
o3svobn5ov39.png
the High Isle music keeps playing. Same if I continue into the character selection screen.

If I go back into the options and change the music, then it changes it. But, what I described above continues happening. And there's no point in having the option to change the music if I have to change it every time I start the game.

As I play on the PS4, I have no idea if this issue is exclusive to it, or if either PC or Xbox share the same problem.
Edited by ColovianHastur on September 30, 2022 1:45PM
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah can confirm this happens to me too, [snip]

[edited for conspiracy theory]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 2, 2022 6:33PM