The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Players that you can not stun ever

deleted221105-001306
I know about immovable potions etc. but they have limited time 8 seconds etc.
but have you encountered players that can not be stunned like ever?
I fight today player [snip] DK for 1 - 2 minutes straight and he is using stuns on me and i can not use stun on him at all.
What is going on?

[edited for naming-and-shaming]
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on September 28, 2022 5:13PM
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What stuns are you trying to use on him? It's very possible that he's aware of when you're trying to stun him and blocking/avoiding it.

Look at the feet of the enemy, if there's swirling circles around them, they have CC immunity from something.
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are poisons that can give you immunity too.
  • deleted221105-001306
    undogeable DK stun shatering rocks. after this post on another BG i was immediately able to stun him. all of those u mention have a cd and few seconds time. but sometimes ur like unable to stun someone for 1-2 min fight face to face that looks stinky or buggy. was hoping someone had that issue aswell
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should delete his name. It's not allowed to name players here.

About your "problem", besides Potions, there are als Sets I believe that help you against stuns. Also there are very good players around. Oh and don't forget the bad performance in Cyrodiil, that can cause problems, like you activate a stun and have your enemy in front of you, but on his screen, he is already behind you or on your side.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Sneakers
    Sneakers
    ✭✭✭
    Nordslord wrote: »
    I fight today player [snip] DK for 1 - 2 minutes straight and he is using stuns on me and i can not use stun on him at all.
    What is going on?

Known issue. Been like this for several patches.
    One "known" bug is when [snip] they can at certain situations become perma immune to all CC for several minutes.

Upon death they are again vulnerable to hard CC.
    Happened to me a handful of times, less then 10 more then 5. Not very common bug/exploit (seems hard to replicate on demand).

/edit

Might add I only had this happen to me when using a DK and only noticed it while being a DK fighting another DK (they become perma immune to fossilize for several minutes/forever).

[edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on September 28, 2022 5:15PM
  • deleted221105-001306
    You should delete his name. It's not allowed to name players here.

About your "problem", besides Potions, there are als Sets I believe that help you against stuns. Also there are very good players around. Oh and don't forget the bad performance in Cyrodiil, that can cause problems, like you activate a stun and have your enemy in front of you, but on his screen, he is already behind you or on your side.

I posted his name not correctly on purpose. But mode deleted it anyway. such player doesnt exist as iposted
  • deleted221105-001306
    Sneakers wrote: »
    What is going on?

Known issue. Been like this for several patches.
    One "known" bug is when [snip] they can at certain situations become perma immune to all CC for several minutes.

Upon death they are again vulnerable to hard CC.
    Happened to me a handful of times, less then 10 more then 5. Not very common bug/exploit (seems hard to replicate on demand).

/edit

Might add I only had this happen to me when using a DK and only noticed it while being a DK fighting another DK (they become perma immune to fossilize for several minutes/forever).

[edited for inappropriate content]

Thank you that was reply I was counting on. All those wannabes talking about sets and potions when I postd it was 1-2 min fight and they know sets work 5 sec with 20 sec cd and potion is 8 sec with 36 sec cd....
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is going on?

[edited for naming-and-shaming]

This is a very common issue in Cyrodiil. 100% Stun immunity, for minutes including i.e. Defensive Rune, while dishing out perma-stuns on immune players. It's interesting indeed.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you that was reply I was counting on. All those wannabes talking about sets and potions when I postd it was 1-2 min fight and they know sets work 5 sec with 20 sec cd and potion is 8 sec with 36 sec cd....

When you take potion plus poison plus everything else people listed here (and other stuff that's in the game) it can seem like players are immune to stuns. Especially when the timing is perfect. Yes, the game is full of bugs, but understanding the game can help you see what is a bug and what is not. And it can prevent you from always suspecting cheaters everywhere... I am sure most of us are sorry for trying to help you in a way you did not want.
  • deleted221105-001306
    Lebkuchen wrote: »

When you take potion plus poison plus everything else people listed here (and other stuff that's in the game) it can seem like players are immune to stuns. Especially when the timing is perfect. Yes, the game is full of bugs, but understanding the game can help you see what is a bug and what is not. And it can prevent you from always suspecting cheaters everywhere... I am sure most of us are sorry for trying to help you in a way you did not want.

That was irony. I am aware of good players and in the same time i am aware of bugs not necesarily cheats and also players using macro calling themselves super good at the same time. IM TOTALLY NOT ON MACRO.. 100% PROFESSIONAL.
    So you want to tell me that game alows stun immunity for over 2 minutes? Then that would be stupid. Just next batleground on the same identical player I was able to stun as I said above so definitely a bug.
  • deleted221105-001306
    *A FEATURE* sorry
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snowtreaders?
  • deleted221105-001306
    rauyran wrote: »
    Snowtreaders?

that only works for immobilizations and snares unless something changed
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a well known bug with mistform, cc immunity and fossilize/shattering rocks. Players come out of mistform and can't be stunned by the skill. It's like the cc immunity from mist form doesn't drop. I can often stun those same players with leap or a different player can stun them with something else. Afterwards I can stun them outside of the normal cc immunity window unless they go into mistform again. If they go into mistform again they get the stupid cc immune bug until they're stunned by something other than fossilize. Rinse. Repeat.

You're not crazy, OP. And a lot of people here are just speaking from ignorance. This is an acknowledged bug.
    Edited by GetAgrippa on September 29, 2022 6:01PM
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mistform is too broken on DKs,

IMO the ult generation needs to be inhibited as well while in this form.

And of course perma cc immunity bug needs fixed asap.
  • duckdown
    duckdown
    ✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    Mistform is too broken on DKs,

IMO the ult generation needs to be inhibited as well while in this form.

And of course perma cc immunity bug needs fixed asap.

1000% agree mist form must neglect ulti regen
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game crowd control effects and immunity are a joke compared to other CC for other games I have played.

This game needs major adjustments with its CC immunity and how CC works.
  • deleted221105-001306
    GetAgrippa wrote: »
    There's a well known bug with mistform, cc immunity and fossilize/shattering rocks. Players come out of mistform and can't be stunned by the skill. It's like the cc immunity from mist form doesn't drop. I can often stun those same players with leap or a different player can stun them with something else. Afterwards I can stun them outside of the normal cc immunity window unless they go into mistform again. If they go into mistform again they get the stupid cc immune bug until they're stunned by something other than fossilize. Rinse. Repeat.

You're not crazy, OP. And a lot of people here are just speaking from ignorance. This is an acknowledged bug.

thank you
  • MajorSnakeFox
    MajorSnakeFox
    ✭✭✭
    Mistform is Broken af and need to cost 1 Ulti per 0.5 Sec