The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does anyone use Nocturnal's Ploy?

Holycannoli
Holycannoli
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It was all we talked about before the patch and after it was nerfed we stopped. Didn't seem worth using anymore.

I'm not sure I've seen a single person use it. In Cyrodiil there's usually too much going on for me to notice if one person is stripping my buffs, but I'm suspecting this set was DOA when the patch went live.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think the fact they put a 15 sec cooldown on both your own proc, and on the targets ability to be affected by it makes it really negligible

so you could at maximum strip 1 major and 1 minor buff every 15 sec, and it doesnt matter how many sources are running the set
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's trash I decon every peice. I don't know of 1 person that uses it and I pvp every day I'm in a few big pvp guilds.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 15 second cool down makes it garbage. Not sure why they insist on making such drastic changes but, in fairness to them, the forums are pretty hyperbolic about things sometimes so maybe they were more worried than they really had to be (because we were.)

It went from being the most feared thing to being used by absolutely nobody... Before it was released (on console at least,) LOL pretty dumb. New, I've never heard anyone say they use it.
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fine by me. I know I'm not alone when I say good riddance. I'd rather have one more useless set heaped onto the pile than dozens more heaped onto the pile because absolutely everyone is wearing only 2 sets.