The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Using the "Undo" ultimate boots you from the server [Video Examples]

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
PC NA

Undo has been very buggy almost the entire time it has been in the game. While the rubberbanding bugs and "stuck in the matrix" (what I call the instances you'll see in this clip) bugs have been in the game for years, they appear to be happening more frequently than ever and they've now spawned a new bug. When you get "stuck in the matrix", i.e when you undo but land in a spot where your character starts tweaking out with the undo visual effect on screen still, the server registers this as "spamming". This results in you getting kicked from the server within one minute of using the ult.

How to reproduce - This bug is going to be difficult for zenimax to reproduce on internal servers. The reason is that generally this skill bugs out when you are being hit by multiple people in PVP. Something about having had a large number of interactions in the previous four seconds seems to cause this skill to bug out much more often than if you were to just cast it while standing in some overland zone or house. In general, undo seems to bug out in some manner around 50-75% of the time that I cast in while in combat with multiple players.

I will link an unlisted youtube video below showing two examples of this occurring. In the first clip, I use undo right away and then I get booted from the server about 50 seconds later at 0:55. In the second clip I use undo at 1:10 and I get booted from the server one minute later at 2:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKi-iC3SCQE

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they can fix it, and recently handing out minor protection to skills that didn't have it before makes me think they want people to stop slotting it altogether.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they can fix it, and recently handing out minor protection to skills that didn't have it before makes me think they want people to stop slotting it altogether.

If they can't fix it, they should make it do something else. It's a shame because undo is one of the coolest defensive ults in the game, and one of the very few that actually requires some modicum of "skill" or thought before using. I've been willing to put up with the 50/50 chance of it actually working when I cast it for years now, but the fact that it is now booting me from the game is just unacceptable.
    Edited by React on September 27, 2022 7:11PM
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This skill was bugged in PVP forever. Getting stuck inside ground or mid air, getting stuck rubber-banding between old and new spot until someone kills you or getting kicked for 'spamming' happens all the time. [snip] they never acknowledged this bug so most likely they have no idea how to fix it.

[edited for minor bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 30, 2022 6:39PM