The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

MORA's Whispers not giving full bonus

BalticBlues
BalticBlues
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Mora's Whispers (description)
(1 item) Gain up to 1528 Critical Chance and
10% increased Inspiration, Alliance Rank, Alliance skill, and
15% monster kill experience based off how many books of Shalidor's Library have been collected.

Reality with complete Shalidor Library (screenshot below)
(1 item) Gain up to 1528 Critical Chance and
9% increased Inspiration, Alliance Rank, Alliance skill, and
14% monster kill experience based off how many books of Shalidor's Library have been collected.

Screenshot (PS5)
5f88mcr90wa1.jpg

Edited by BalticBlues on September 27, 2022 9:15AM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been that way since day 1.

Stay safe :)
  • Klingenlied
    Klingenlied
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wrote some tickets. They wrote me back: compile everything you did again, just do so on the ingame interface and leave it up to support.

Hell no! Come on, I am on Playstation! To finally get told to "write another ticket ingame to support" I already wrote 5 to 6 mails in a back and forward between what felt like automated bots or beyond unable support staff. Was kinda eyeopening though. The staff in general has absolutely NO idea how the game and some items work.

So yea, we just have to accept it doesn't work. Because 99% at ZOS don't even know what we are talking about. Least what may be wrong with it.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wrote some tickets. They wrote me back: compile everything you did again, just do so on the ingame interface and leave it up to support.

Hell no! Come on, I am on Playstation! To finally get told to "write another ticket ingame to support" I already wrote 5 to 6 mails in a back and forward between what felt like automated bots or beyond unable support staff. Was kinda eyeopening though. The staff in general has absolutely NO idea how the game and some items work.

So yea, we just have to accept it doesn't work. Because 99% at ZOS don't even know what we are talking about. Least what may be wrong with it.

Yeah support can be a bit of a back-and-forth, without your message getting across sometimes... Just keep escalating until someone understands the issue. Also, have you tried it on another character? I know books can be a chore but maybe worth trying, to see if it's a character specific issue or item issue.
    Edited by Jaimeh on September 27, 2022 12:35PM
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    have you tried it on another character? I know books can be a chore but maybe worth trying, to see if it's a character specific issue or item issue.
    Yes. All characters with a Shalidor library filled up to 100% show the same bug.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Been that way since day 1.
    I know, but after waiting months for a fix, I'm posting it here, not to be forgotten.
    However, probably notthing will happen, as with my reports about companion bugs.
    Most of the times, we get no bug fixes. Only regular nerfs are reliable in this game.

Can you remember for how many YEARS people now SUFFER being STUCK IN COMBAT?
    I wish ZOS would feature lock the responsible devs, telling them:
    STOP - DO NOT CODE ANYTHING NEW - UNTIL THE EXISTING BUGS ARE FIXED :p

Edited by BalticBlues on September 27, 2022 2:26PM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When the tooltip works normally (as it does on PC-NA), it is impossible to reach the full crit value of 1528 without also reaching 10% and 15% in the xp gains. It is not possible normally to get the particular combination of stats you’re seeing on console.

There is clearly something wrong with the tooltip, and that should be fixed. But has anyone actually tested this to see if it’s just a UI error or if you’re only getting 9% and 14% extra instead of 10/15%?
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This bug must have been fixed recently, at least on Consoles:
    Last week, all my toons with a full library correctly had
    1528 Critical Chance, 10% increased Inspiration, 15% monster kill experience.

However, the bug is back since yestersday's Firesong release on Console:
    Today, all my toons with a full library again have only
    1528 Critical Chance, 9% increased Inspiration, 14% monster kill experience.

Edited by BalticBlues on November 16, 2022 1:06PM