The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hourglass?

Lucidilusions
Lucidilusions
✭✭
Are we not getting any of the pieces for this except for the dragon pet during the High Isle event? I thought it was going to be released with this event, wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong but wondering if I just made that thinking up or if it got pushed back.
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

"The first fragment of the Sacred Hourglass of Alkosh furnishing item, the Engraved Glassblowing Tools (10 Event Tickets)" will be available during the ESO Witches Festival Event:

https://eso-hub.com/en/events/witches-festival
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't pushed back. The chapter event always introduces the last piece of Q3 morphable reward, basically it preys on people who haven't bought the chapter and weren't aware that the Q3 reward will be locked behind a paywall. Q4 rewards are introduced in October, starting with the Witches Festival.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is the third Q4 event then? There's the Witches Festival, New Life Festival and what else?
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the third Q4 event then? There's the Witches Festival, New Life Festival and what else?

Maybe Wrothgar? Seem due up for a double Maelstrom event.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Greymoor. I think it was on the PTS last week.
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭

Dark heart of Skyrim.
  • Goren
    Goren
    ✭✭✭
    Is it still possible to get the hourglass if you don't have any fragments at all?
    Edited by Goren on September 28, 2022 7:31PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goren wrote: »
    Is it still possible to get the hourglass if you don't have any fragments at all?

Given that the Hourglass pieces haven't hit live yet, absolutely yes.

But in case you meant the Rubedite armor, they usually have ALL the collectible pieces available during New Life Festival, so it's not impossible to get it if you don't have the first few pieces already. That said, you may need to pick and choose what you're going to go for if you want more than that, because you can only get a finite number of tickets without buying them from the Crown Store.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.