The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for XP grind partners

OezGedanke
OezGedanke
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone, I'm OezGedanke, I've just started out on PC EU, I've been playing the game for 4-5 years on console previously.

I'm looking for one to grind CP with me in nbrp 4-5 days a week.

The XP event is coming up soon and I want to make use of it to get close to 1600 CP, currently I'm at 70 CP.

The schedule would be 1-3 hours a day, depending on what we are feeling, can either chat or just vibe with our own music I'm easy. I can do the chaining all on my own as long as you bring a couple of aoe skills to melt the adds.

Feel free to message me on discord or in game, my discord tag is Oez Gedanke#2742 and my in game tag is OezGedanke.