The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bugs

USarmydrew09
USarmydrew09
✭✭✭
I have been playing this game for 8 years since Beta. It is important to know that I am on the ps 4. So let me run down the problems I've had going back as far as 2 years some more.
1. Dungeons not working correctly when you get Q then you start to do the dungeon and you get to a point where you get to a door and no matter what the door will not open the entire team has to then reset the dungeon and go back in this has happened several times in the last 2 years.
2. Heavy attacks no matter what you do they seem to just not lock on sometimes and activate This problem has been going on for about a year.
3. Worldbosses resetum at random. During a boss fight you could be standing in the center of the room and the boss will just randomly reset this has been going on for about 6 months that I know.
4. Elsewhere. Dragons randomly just stop moving in the air and you have to leave the area everyone to reset it if it resets sometimes. This has been going on for 2 years
5. Sorcerer crystal fragments. When you prock a free one it does not light up that 1 is procked or it stays light up even when you don't have 1 propped this has been going on for about 2 years.
6. Ground area effect abilities it starts to show the ability being cast on the ground you see the quick accessibility castability on but the ability doesn't croc it still takes your magical/stamina this has been going on for about 3 or 4 years.
7. Bots they have been in non DLC zones to the point where you can't really farm anything. There have been no zos personnel on that I have noticed to modern through this since the beginning of the game.
8. Dungeons we can queue up for a dungeon and some of us will get in some of us will not you have to port to the actual dungeon to fix it this has been going on for about a year.
9. storms in Western skyrim DLC. They randomly reset during fight when people are still alive and in the middle of the fight this has been going on for about 2 years.
10. Dungeon bosses randomly freezing and you have to leave the dungeon everyone to reset the entire thing this has been going on for about 2 years.
There are many more but this is just an example of waiting for things to be fixed that doesn't seem to be getting fixed. The game is hardly playable at this point and I've seen so many of my friends just quit the game quit the game over the past couple years because these issues are not being fixed.