The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU. Series X lag.

Fluke.Slywalker
Fluke.Slywalker
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting this lag when playing on Series X. Noticed it since 35 dropped. My other half plays on OG1 and its very smooth on that. We are both wired and I'm on performance mode (lol) in the video options in game.

Edit: examples.

Menu lag, scrolling through mail, opening boxes etc very frustrating.

Stood by a shrine watching people jerking around the screen warping back and forth.

Combat lag, skills and swaps but also alive 1 second in dsr, slight lag then dead.
Edited by Fluke.Slywalker on September 25, 2022 2:50PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Fluke.Slywalker

Our help article linked below offers different troubleshooting you can try for latency issues while playing ESO.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Fluke.Slywalker
    Fluke.Slywalker
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that. But this is something that has happened suddenly after the update 35. A few days after the update 35 there was an outage that took around 12 hours to resolve on the weekend. Since that time my game has been crashing and I'm experiencing lag, like mentioned above.

I am the only user in my house to run a series x. My gf plays literally next to me on the og1 and it's smooth. I have tested thus now with Gears5 online and that is running perfectly.

Something has changed with the optimized SX version of the game since update 35. Of that I am certain