Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

no record of which character completed story quests?

thenappinghamster
hi, my deadlands story quests are "completed" dated nov. '21, but where it ought to say which character earned each achievement, it is blank. what circumstances could cause that? I'm stumped. tia.

Best Answer

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with the account wide achievements, these story related achievements will be marked as completed even on a brand new character

from my understanding the "earned by" portion is blank if it was earned on a character that was deleted, but will get filled in again if you do it on another character

i believe the only way to really track story quest completion would be with the zone guide, as i dont believe that is tied to the achievements
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
    Answer ✓
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    The whole business of account v. characer achievements is a mess. Even the zone guide is confusing ... or possibly confused. Some of the lists show the account status when you pop them up but the map is coloured on a character basis. Makes it very difficult if you like to play each character as a standalone.
  • thenappinghamster
    yes i agree it's messy 🙁 i wondered about a deleted character and that explanation seems to make the best sense.

reason i was poring over it is that I'd completed the zone story in fargrave up to the epilogue... but i can't pick up where i left off, now. so i guess I'll start over😄