The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why is the netch skill allowed to exist ?

Nissowolf
Nissowolf
✭✭✭
This is no joke. This is no sarcasm. This is a real question. I wonder exactly WHY the netch skill of the warden is allowed to exist.

It gives back ressources. It buff. It purges. It doesn't cost anything. This. Is. Absurd.

A purge skill is in PVP one of the most useful skill for PVP, and all of the other purge skill that i know of have a huge cost. the purge skill of the PVP skill line is one of the most ressource-eating skill.
WHY does the warden have a skill without ANY cost that is so overpowered ?
Joueur PVE HL 1000 cp+

Nightblade Stam
Dragonknight tank
Templar heal

Rôliste dans la communauté Brumes
Ancien administrateur du Discord TesoFR
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necromancer's Expunge is also pretty cheap. It's only group purges that are expensive.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s all fun and games until you get hit with plaguebreak… can’t control the purge or unsummon the netch.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Nexxperumbra
    Nexxperumbra
    ✭✭✭
    God forbid different classes have different abilities that make them different from the others. Just saying, it's things like this post that cause all class identity and uniqueness to be lost. All classes should have things the others don't. That's what makes them appealing, not watered down versions of the same thing, with the illusion that its something different. Ask for things to be implemented to others, not removing them from someone else.
  • Klingenlied
    Klingenlied
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nissowolf wrote: »
    This is no joke. This is no sarcasm. This is a real question. I wonder exactly WHY the netch skill of the warden is allowed to exist.

It gives back ressources. It buff. It purges. It doesn't cost anything. This. Is. Absurd.

A purge skill is in PVP one of the most useful skill for PVP, and all of the other purge skill that i know of have a huge cost. the purge skill of the PVP skill line is one of the most ressource-eating skill.

You don't understand.

We DON'T WANT autopurge. It messes with content!
    We STILL STRUGGLE WITH SUSTAIN - especially in solo environments because the game want's us to sustain only when we are healing in a party! Check not only this skill but how our passives work.

So yea, for the sake of it: Make Netch a simple permament regeneration buff. Cleanse on activation for a cost. Cam be high for all I care. Easy as this. I asked a lot of times for this. Warden's don't want their class op or "overperforming". We just want it to freakin' work and be fair in PvE and PvP environments. ZOS however doesn't seem to like it this way.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's not really the warden's netch that you're mad about, is it?

I almost never see them being used anymore since oakensoul release...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Nissowolf
    Nissowolf
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    it's not really the warden's netch that you're mad about, is it?

I almost never see them being used anymore since oakensoul release...

no no, you read me right, it's the warden's netch i'm talking about. I'm playing on PC EU for that matter, and i assure you that the netch is still used a lot because it's absurdly useful.
    Joueur PVE HL 1000 cp+

Nightblade Stam
    Dragonknight tank
    Templar heal

• Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The resource return is balanced in how much it returns compared to other resource sustain skills with a cost. Zenimax commented on this when they balanced such skills.

The entire picture is that we do have some differences between builds for the various classes instead of everything being exactly the same.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think its a huge deal but I don't think OP is wrong to want to at least talk about it. I play a warden at the moment and standing in oils spamming netch is pretty ridiculous. The purge could have a cooldown of 3 or 5 seconds it wouldn't be a terrible thing.
  • Nissowolf
    Nissowolf
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png

No cost - Gives back 4992 magicka / Major buff / cleanse

unknown.png

Cost 790 stam - heal when LA / gives back 4270 stam

How is that balanced ? Truly.
    I don't ask for a full rework of the skill that will rend it useless it, but let's just talk about it honestly.
    Joueur PVE HL 1000 cp+

Nightblade Stam
    Dragonknight tank
    Templar heal

• the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

No cost - Gives back 4992 magicka / Major buff / cleanse

unknown.png

Cost 790 stam - heal when LA / gives back 4270 stam

How is that balanced ? Truly.
    I don't ask for a full rework of the skill that will rend it useless it, but let's just talk about it honestly.

If you're weaving light attacks, Leeching Strikes returns a total of 6390 stamina over 20 seconds, while Bull Netch is only 4992 stamina over 25 seconds.
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on September 24, 2022 10:04PM
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also you are forgetting about GCD. If I'm spamming my netch to make a totally random roll at which of the 6-12 negative effects that are on me at any given time it might take 3-6 tries before I get it. That's 3-6 full seconds of doing nothing else. And yeah it does give me resources back but when compared to a sorc's resources conversion tools it's a slow drip with a significantly smaller heal so the cost seems fair.

Try playing a warden for a while. You'll often find that the netch is pretty good but it overlaps with so many other things that you often feel like it's going to waste and you start to consider other ways to get the same buffs. And as for purges... templars, necros, and literally anyone wearing mara's balm outperforms the netch any day!
    Edited by Janni on September 26, 2022 1:59AM
  • OnGodiDoDis
    OnGodiDoDis
    ✭✭✭
    1) It's 1 free purge every 5 seconds.
    2) Nobody is going to waste a global cooldown to cast netch just to remove 1 of 5+ negative effects when their HP is low.
    3) The major buffs can be obtained from potions and other skills. It's not like netch is providing a unique, OP buff that's inaccesible anywhere else.
    4) Long-time Wardens only use it for the sustain. If you rely on netch for the buffs, you need to rethink your build.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Netch is a resource gain skill not a purge skill. Youre comparing apples to oranges. You dont spam netch in the heat of battle to cleanse 1 random debuff from a mountain of debuffs on you.

Alliance Purge on the other hand clears 3 debuffs from you AND your allies + heals them for each debuff cleared
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *puts on netch handler cap* Don't be the person that asks for nerfs instead of buffs to other classes. Homogenization is the death of fun.
    Edited by Artim_X on September 25, 2022 8:09PM
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel you, I've been mostly playing ranged Templar, and I have ZERO possibility of killing Wardens using Netch + Frost Slab.

I don't mind rock paper scissors mechanics to some extent but it sucks to be completely shut down vs some opponents.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Netch is free plaguebreak explosion damage, it’s not like the warden gets to pick which debuff to remove.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the Auto cleanse every 5s is not needed, the cleanse on activation is fine.
    But the warden is very much a buff intensive class and we lack a quantity of damage skills, in the Animal Companions tree we only have 3 damage skills and an ultimate, the other 2 are pure buffs.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would gladly take a class execute, over a purging Netch.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Why the sap essence on nightblade allowed? Its the only aoe class spammable that deals tons of damage(on a bomber or group dps), heals you and your group for stupid amount, grants you damage buff, grants you ultimate on skill cast, max magicka and healing done via siphoning skill line passives. So ridiculous, remove this skull from the game!!!111

Btw netch grants ult on cast too and heals when expired.
    Are you sure you really wanna complain about balance in pvp?
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People really won't quit until warden is at the bottom of the ocean, huh?
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Cast_El
    Cast_El
    ✭✭✭✭

You forgot one thing: it heals you when the effect end. You can go away of line of sight and spam it to get a little bit of healing for free, while your resources are low.
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Netch should have cost or cast time.

Cast time can slow this ability and warden will lost some speed, and with cast time spamming will be harder.
    Cost will change it to less spammable. Not big cost but similiar cost to templar rune. But at the same time regen should be little higher + 15 % more.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im really surprised that netch is actually being discussed as op.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of posters here clearly have not seen a warden holding block with vines/vigor/arctic rolling spamming natch for the purge.
    It's worth noting that you do get a small heal every time you reapply it from the class passive as well.
    It's an extremely useful skill, albeit on par with similar skills in my opinion.
    Warden has a lot of rotating buffs, and if they decoupled even 1 effect from netch it would be even more tedious.
    What I dont like about warden is the overall design of the class, as it feeds into the stay defensive 90% of the time and try to land 1 burst combo archetype a little too well.
    I think it makes for a very boring gameplay loop in pvp.
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't be the only person who sees an enemy warden in Cyrodiil and thinks to themselves, "Well the worst that can happen here is they survive."

The class wasn't underpowered. For months up until this last patch people complained that it needed buffs. I was against this because as a warden main it was nice for once to not be accused of playing the 'OP" warden. They were fine. Right where they needed to be. The class also isn't overpowered. One patch later zos makes some random changes that literally no one asked for. A weaker fissure. A weird passive change that arguably helps a little in pvp. And a stun. And now all of a sudden because some people decided to log on to their wardens again it's now considered the god-tier OP class again? Really? Cause I have yet to see one that scares me. The worst they can do is survive. And all of other classes do that just as well while stacking loads of damage on top.
    Edited by Janni on October 1, 2022 7:38PM
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janni wrote: »
    I can't be the only person who sees an enemy warden in Cyrodiil and thinks to themselves, "Well the worst that can happen here is they survive."

They were fine. Right where they needed to be. The class also isn't overpowered. One patch later zos makes some random changes that literally no one asked for. A weaker fissure. A weird passive change that arguably helps a little in pvp. And a stun.

I'm getting mixed signals from your post. You say they were fine... You say they are fine... And at the same time you say when you see wardens in cyrodiil you automatically assume they aren't a threat. Which is it?

Also, you don't seem to be aware of the buffs they received. It isn't just that they got a stun its a pretty good defensive mechanic to have a burst heal tied to a stun. An aoe stun at that. Really helps to land the 2nd hit of beetles. Also, falcons swiftness now grants 4 seconds of snare removal its basically a better version of race against time, which is saying a lot. I feel like I'm missing something, but regardless those are two pretty big changes that help their defense.

Offensively I agree that they kinda lack. I'm sure if you made one specifically to 1v1 they'd be pretty good but in cyrodiil I think you'd be giving up too much defense and would lose your ability to X. So you are left with a fairly predictable burst combo that you must repeat and doesn't really kill good players. But you can X potatoes for days and your aoe armor debuffs are indespensible for your team in any small scale bsttleground-esque type fight.

The only things I lose to are dks and nbs, and always players my skill level or better.

In summary I think its pretty irrefutable that wardens a) were buffed and b) are very strong.
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Janni wrote: »

They were fine. Right where they needed to be. The class also isn't overpowered. One patch later zos makes some random changes that literally no one asked for. A weaker fissure. A weird passive change that arguably helps a little in pvp. And a stun.

I'm getting mixed signals from your post. You say they were fine... You say they are fine... And at the same time you say when you see wardens in cyrodiil you automatically assume they aren't a threat. Which is it?

Also, you don't seem to be aware of the buffs they received. It isn't just that they got a stun its a pretty good defensive mechanic to have a burst heal tied to a stun. An aoe stun at that. Really helps to land the 2nd hit of beetles. Also, falcons swiftness now grants 4 seconds of snare removal its basically a better version of race against time, which is saying a lot. I feel like I'm missing something, but regardless those are two pretty big changes that help their defense.

Offensively I agree that they kinda lack. I'm sure if you made one specifically to 1v1 they'd be pretty good but in cyrodiil I think you'd be giving up too much defense and would lose your ability to X. So you are left with a fairly predictable burst combo that you must repeat and doesn't really kill good players. But you can X potatoes for days and your aoe armor debuffs are indespensible for your team in any small scale bsttleground-esque type fight.

The only things I lose to are dks and nbs, and always players my skill level or better.

In summary I think its pretty irrefutable that wardens a) were buffed and b) are very strong.

Sorry yeah I guess my message didn't come out very clear. What I meant is that they WERE fine before the patch. Not underperforming. Just fine. Now after the patch they are NOT overpowered but just slightly different and probably a little weaker than before on the offensive side. Personally I'd rather have em the way they were last patch.