The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How come magsorc isnt getting buffed?

Overamera
Overamera
✭✭✭✭
Can't believe magsorc isnt getting any buffs. Magsorc is clearly the weakest class in the game and even tho everyone is saying this zos doesnt do anything about this.
And i dont wanna hear about people logging into their magsorc going into a bg and spamming fury and thinking magsorc is good. Try play magsorc against other top players on much stronger classes or outnumbered. It lacks in everything.
  • Expert
    Expert
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly!
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree MagSorc is in dire need of significant upgrades. I don't think the Dev team will get to it for awhile though.

I think there's some weird internal stuff going on and that's why U35 was such a chaotic mess.

One of the issues, I'm guessing, is that the combat dev team doesn't have anyone who enjoys playing MagSorc in PVP, so they don't have a clue that, as you point out (Naz), spamming fury to steal a dozen kills is in no way indicative of a healthy balance of class skills.

I think a lot of people make this mistake about MagSorcs (who don't play them in PVP).

Zoo Sorcs don't count either. IF someone wants to play that way, it's fine, of course, but that's just absurdly uninteresting to me.

I look for MagSorc to get attention summer of 2023, if they game is still going...
    Edited by Caribou77 on September 21, 2022 11:05PM