The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Undaunted event proved that "1Tank-2DPS-1Healer" is still king of road.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Undaunted event proved that "1Tank-2DPS-1Healer" is still king of road.

In my random grouping experience both side of Tank and DPS of this event, I felt "1T-2DPS-1Healr" is still king of road.

I don't have solid reason actually(-_-), but the game was designed like that. Standard is still important.
"Fake role Ver" keep saying "we don't need Tank and Healer for normal dungeon run, 4DPS is the firstest !!"

Well...I disagree. :/ Or, It'll only work for non DLC dungeon.

Most of fake tank and fake healer team die many times by accident, even wiped all of them so easily.
It's totally time wasting attempting.(Is it really speed running? It's a dull running actually.)
I don't understand why some people still keep saying 4DPS method.

From my experience, standard style is still tremendous times more smooth and firster mostly.
Team work is still important for those type of mission.

(I can't believe random team mate of tank and healer. 1 per 5 rate, including both fake tank and healer.
This is the reason why I made my DPS character non pure DPS building.)

Moreover, newbie ESO player will mimic twisted stupid fake role play. That's the totally "hell".
Developer must make decent tutorial quest for the grouping mission. Just simple quest will be OK.

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As it should be
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted event showed me the exact opposite. 1T 3dds was optimal for everything.