The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Next Crates?

RMW
RMW
✭✭✭✭
Looks like we're getting the next crate season this week,
anyone know when the article about that comes out?

Just wanna know if I should use my seals now or later,
don't know if the list in the acticle comes before or after the new crates are out. :)

@ZOS_Kevin maybe you know? :)
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally the 'crown crates article' comes out a few days before we get the new crates.
    So you should be able to see which items are in the crates before they drop.

I'm guessing we will know more either today or tomorrow.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @RMW, got your crate info here!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for the grim harlequin crates to return
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    New Moon crates are next on the list. Also, Hollowjack Crate and Dragonscale Crate at some point soon. Hollowjack Crate for Halloween please!
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    PDarkBHood wrote: »
    Hollowjack Crate for Halloween please!

I second this. Gimme something to spend my crowns and crown gems on!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)