The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

8.2.0 Datamine (Firesong DLC on PTS)

Cactus_Back
Cactus_Back
✭✭✭✭
Edited by Cactus_Back on September 19, 2022 8:40PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apex Elk! :o
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boy. More cats, feline mounts, and interesting looking weapon skins....
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I’m quick to poke fun at the overly glowing wacky mounts, but these apex mounts look pretty good. Simple forest creatures with great armor. Reminds me of the Nenalata/Ayleid mounts.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you! =)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh really cool stuff!
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Harvesting Lynx! So cool!
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be about to get my 3rd apex mount. It will depend on how they look in-game and what effects they have as there's been a few I thought were ok standing still but there was so much noise and light when they appeared and weird trails and other effects that it put me off. But for now these ones look nice. I'm learning towards choosing the wolf, because I have a lot of deer mounts, but I might change my mind on that too.

(I wish we could dye mounts, even if it was 'only' the tack and effects. Guild Wars 2 allows that and it opens up a lot more options because as well as dying mounts to match a characters colour scheme often effects can be toned down by dying them dull colours, for example bright flames coming off a mount look like faint smoke when dyed grey, or a mount covered with bright purple crystals looks like a more jagged version of the base mount when the crystals are dyed brown. Of course the opposite is true as well and the right dyes can make a mount stand out a lot more, but either way it increases the probability a player will like it and want to buy it.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, I‘m excited about the new action visuals, to be honest (plant harvesting, porting). Hopefully many others will follow!
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alrighty them, the Ciderstone Kagouti and Stonelore Guar have been added to the list.

The Daedra assistants are pretty cool, as are the daedric eyes. The witch outfit and vindedusk outfit are both pretty great too.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If thats an radiant apex elk am gonna cry.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Customized Actions? Seems they are cosmetics for non-combat actions, like the recall and harvesting plants.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caska! ....and that is all.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No it definitely looks like a regular apex. But I will say there looks to be only 2 radiant apex and 5 apex pictures visible. So we might be short some items in this datamine.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭

His note at the top suggests the other two radiants might be an Ursauk and an Elk so.. maybe? :sweat_smile:
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »

His note at the top suggests the other two radiants might be an Ursauk and an Elk so.. maybe? :sweat_smile:

That refers to a different Elk that doesn't have a Crown Store picture in the files yet. The one that currently has a picture is a regular Apex.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭

That refers to a different Elk that doesn't have a Crown Store picture in the files yet. The one that currently has a picture is a regular Apex.

I know the Stonelore one is Apex.. well, assuming it doesn't get pulled out of the crates like they've done to the Wraithtide Horse. But I think the person
    asking is someone who has been wanting a radiant apex Elk for a while and it sounds like maybe there is going to be one finally. Thanks for all your work by the way :)
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭

I know the Stonelore one is Apex.. well, assuming it doesn't get pulled out of the crates like they've done to the Wraithtide Horse. But I think the person
    asking is someone who has been wanting a radiant apex Elk for a while and it sounds like maybe there is going to be one finally. Thanks for all your work by the way :)

Ah, I see what you mean. Yep, it does seem like there will be a Radiant Apex Elk in this crate season!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ah, I see what you mean. Yep, it does seem like there will be a Radiant Apex Elk in this crate season!

I want an radiant apex elk for so long.
    This could be the second best crates after Wild Hunt :love:
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on September 22, 2022 6:52AM
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to make out how the new Radiant Apex Elk looks on ESO hub thumbnail. Impatient and deeply curious.
    https://eso-hub.com/storage/icons/mount_fireleafelk.webp

45amwu.png
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy for everyone that's excited. For me it will be a cheap Crown Crate season.
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of customized actions because I’ve always wanted opulent looking pickaxes, shovels, etc. but I don’t like the extra flair on top of that (such as the leaves when harvesting wood). Hopefully they add some skins for harvesting items without the effects on top of them.
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    Everythings a bit meh but Caska !!!!

Except i don't buy npcs for my house the new indrik pet looked cute.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one must set up a den worthy of the Mighty Caska!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :love:

aw_crwn_mounts_oldefireelk_1x1-1e1a8e98c158.jpg

This is awesome!