The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

A preemptive "THANK YOU!" to the modding community!

Haltus_Kain
Haltus_Kain
✭✭✭
It seems like mod developers are often under-appreciated for the service they provide to the gaming community. If previous Elder Scrolls games are any indication, this series is blessed with the most skilled and passionate mod developers that gaming has to offer.

You guys turn a good game into a great game; a stale experience to something new and exciting.

You. ****ing. Rock.

I'm excited to see what you all can pull off in ESO!!

Sincerely,

Haltus Kain
(a tech-muggle)
Hey, YOU,
Petition to include chat bubbles to ESO - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61316/floating-text-chat-bubble-addon/p1

/sign it^^
  • skylinedive
    I second this.
  • Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    I third this, hardcore. It takes a great deal of time, patience, talent and hard work to create the mods and addons we get to use!
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    AddOn authors are awesome. :)
    Cairenn
    Co-founder & Administrator
    ESOUI
  • Cormoran
    Cormoran
    ✭✭
    Indeedy, you guys are all awesome!
    Cormoran Venim, level 6 Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
  • Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    I have played a lot of games in general, and always look for addons to taylor the game to my liking. If I had the education to create the cool stuff, then I would. However, I don't have the slightest clue where to even begin with any of it, so Thanks for all of the future development of addons for this game!
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • blackwine
    blackwine
    Definitely on the same boat, @Unmatched‌. haha I am so thankful for the add-on people improving the gaming experience. It's hardly ever that we, as a people, give them credit. :)
    “Embrace the moment. In the end, it’s all we have. Trouble will come, in it’s own time, it always does. But that’s tomorrow. Give me today and I will be happy."
  • Tytanis
    Tytanis
    I will be doing my best to push out unique and very useful mods :)
  • loco
    loco
    ✭✭
    There are no mods for this game, unless you consider UI ad dons a mod.
  • Haltus_Kain
    Haltus_Kain
    ✭✭✭
    loco wrote: »
    There are no mods for this game, unless you consider UI ad dons a mod.

Loosely speaking - a mod being a 'modification' to the game, including the UI.

But yea, I should probably try to get out of the habit of using previous ES game lingo. :P

Hey, YOU,
    Petition to include chat bubbles to ESO - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61316/floating-text-chat-bubble-addon/p1

/sign it^^
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    UI addons are frequently called mods as well, and not just in TES. The words tend to be used interchangeably. :)
    Cairenn
    Co-founder & Administrator
    ESOUI
  • Haltus_Kain
    Haltus_Kain
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. Then...

/many-web-hugs-@-ESO-MODDERS!

^_^
    Hey, YOU,

/sign it^^