The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Connecting Just Keeps Spinning...

ACamaroGuy
ACamaroGuy
✭✭✭
ctpjt3kog03p.jpg

I have not been able to log into this game since approximately 1330 this afternoon. I submitted a ticket and received this response at approximately 1444, "Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

We are currently receiving reports of players receiving login timeout errors when attempting to log in.

We appreciate your patience as we investigate and thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

Here it is 1828 and I'm still not able to log in. Is there any update for timeline on when this issue could be resolved? Thank you.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 22, 2022 1:29PM
For the Empire
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    On the Xbox status page it's been saying we are close to resolving this issue for over 4 hours now... Go figure smh.

I tried to log in at 6.30pm UK time 18 sept. It's now 1am 19th September.
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. It has been a nightmare for me Xbox NA with big issues during this event. I missed so much.
    For the Empire
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just updated, people are logging in. Got my text just after 6:30 pm PST / 9:30 pm EST.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues related to logging in to the North American and European Xbox megaservers have been resolved at this time. For this reason we are going to close this thread going forward. If you are still having issues with logins or connecting please feel free to start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.